“If you work on it long enough, you will create a great brand.” #BlessingShares
Yay! So I definitely know I need to upgrade my blog soon enough and roll out a new strategy…although this moment, I am so grateful that I must bask in these years of little beginnings. *clapping*
This gratitude was triggered by the awesome ‘Mfon’ of daintym !!! Her nomination for the ‘Liebster award’ *dancing* You surely need to check out her blog…I have never seen a Blogger pull off a ‘hairstyle’ post like she does 🙂 and more…and more.
In her words, ‘the Liebster Award is a great way of encouraging bloggers…’ and trust me, I am all about the ‘encouragement’ spree *totally one of the reasons I blog*. Thank you so much Mfon for this nomination.
Okay…so, there are rules for this award game 🙂
- Post the award to your blog
- Answer the nominating blogger’s ten question interview
- Nominate 3-10 other bloggers with fewer than 3,000 followers whom you want to encourage
- Create ten questions for the new nominees.
Mfon, here goes my answers…
- What was your first blog post? (insert the link)
Awwww…It was totally About me *reminiscing*
That was so 2013 and brilliant.
2. Describe your happy place
A place where I live my dreams. Now that’s perfection!
3. What challenges have you faced being a blogger?
Writing!!! haha…it’s pretty ironic, because writing is what I majorly do on my blog. So, the challenge is overcoming the ‘Writer’s block’ every now and then.
4. What’s your favourite food?
Ehm…that’s a good question. I really do not have one, I tried to 🙂 I just enjoy eating a lot of spicy food per time.
5. Who supports your writing the most?
God! It has to be God…all the inspiration I get, I owe all of it to Him.
6. What is your favourite Bible verse?
Awww…Psalm 45:1…yeah, you should totally check it out, you’ll love it!
7. Who is your favourite musician?
Hmmm…okay. That’s a good one- it has to be Sonnie Badu for now, I just love how the Spirit flows out of his worship songs *Amen*
8. Describe your blog in one word.
9. Apart from writing, what other skills do you have?
Yay! Writing has become one of my skills *nice* Well, I also speak, host events/interviews and I’m currently an Auditor 🙂
10. Movies or novels?
It’s a wrap! Thank you for the session *dancing*
Here goes my nominees for this awesome award!
Bimpe of bimpe’s happy place
Saro of nalubold
Chile of crystal walls
Three is perfection for now 🙂
- What was your best post from 2015 (link inclusive)?
- Where do you see yourself as a Blogger in 10 years?
- Where are you from?
- Do you remember the first poem you ever wrote (title please)?
- On scale of 1-10, rate your ‘blogging’ experience.
- Who (bloggers in particular) has inspired you over the years?
- WordPress or BlogSpot?
- Your best Christian song 🙂
- Have you ever experienced the Writer’s block (the solution, if yes)?
- Pick a random question to answer (the first one that pops out of your head).
Like I always say, ‘it’s good to know you all!’
Keep creating a great brand this week and beyond *clapping*