No really…This is the first time I’m taking time out to respond to a nomination (being avoiding the ‘award’ zone 😂)
Maybe this response is inspired by the fact that I met the great mind behind https://sunesiss.wordpress.com/ in School. Over time, I couldn’t erase from my mind her touching Poem (Write-up effect) written for the #Aluu4 lynching 😕🙏
I knew that has taken us back to two years and counting (for those that remember)…It is well.
In my mixed feelings at this point of excitement and reflection, I would say ‘I’m grateful’ for this ‘versatile’ journey so far.
Thank you all for ‘living’ in the shared walks taken by #BlessingShares and may we never run out of the strength to excel in the best moments of our lives. Amen.
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog. You could include their names too.
- Nominate 15 deserving bloggers you discovered recently for the Versatile Blogger Award — you should include a link to this site.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself…And answer the question of the day, if you may.
- Do the above for your own nominees.
- Display the award on your Blog
While you are at it, you should know 7 things about the ‘Blessing‘ that ‘Shares‘ (They encapsulate what I have learnt while ‘living’ so far)
1. About Temperaments: I’m ‘MelSan’…A dominant Melancholic and a recessive Sanguine. Ehm, although chose to be more in touch with my Sanguine temperament 😂🙋
2. Laughter: I learnt to laugh. Like legit…In the beginning I was not easily excited 🙈 Now, I can laugh for years *exhaustively*
3. About the Gospel and my Saviour Jesus Christ: I am a Believer, I’m Born-again and living for the Lord. 🙏🙋😃
4. The need for Corporate experience: I started working (interning at first) at 18. I have had a fixed 8am-5pm (or more) schedule ever since *by His grace*.
5. Life taught me to write: Oh yeah, I am writing my Book…By God’s grace, I would be an Author soon! 👏👐🙏
6. The importance of Family: My Family is important to me!!! I have known over time that they would be there for me. I also believe in lasting value- adding friendships.
7. Life gave me a Passion: I love events…Been organising events since 2012 (Conferences, Seminars, Workshops, Hangouts, et al). Would still go on and on by His grace.
In a nutshell, life taught me ‘hope‘
Now, my Nominees are:
1. Chile- https://crystalwalls.wordpress.com/
2. Eloho- http://stupendousgrace.com/
4. Akin- https://akinmore.wordpress.com/
5. David- http://www.davidadeleke.com/
6. Tope- https://topehassan.wordpress.com/
9. Victory- https://victorypath.wordpress.com/
10. Saro- https://nalubold.wordpress.com/
11. Bimpe- http://beempay.tumblr.com/
12. Dami- http://damiwrites.com/
13. Omonaikee- http://omonaikee.blogspot.com/
14. Oluwatobi- https://kingdomturf.wordpress.com/
15. Tolu- http://lifegiva2.com/
Do have all the fun doing this…Let me know if you do 😃👏